NoiseMeter - sigfox connected soundlevelmeterAffordable Outdoor (IP64) SigFox connected SoundLevelMeter
- log into IBM Watson IoT dashboard assigned to your Sigfox ID
- control and data read out of NoiseMeter via IBM Watson
- integrate cloud interface into your data processing environment
- compact solar panel powered module allows for multiple sensor nodes
- future in analytics is big data: compile dynamic models based on longterm, realtime data
- metering noise level is affordable! A loss of one unit is acceptable, hence unattended measurements are possible.
- No user interface (display, keys) needed, making production cost lower.
- relatively simple processors and electret microphone are sufficient and cost-efficient.
In order to download a datasheet please Sign in or Register
- 1/2'' prepolarized microphone
- handheld device in rugged extruded aluminum housing
- Solar panel and LiPo battery powered, USB for data access and re-charging
Sound Pressure Level
- 30 - 130dBA sound level range
- ± 1.5dB accuracy
- conforms to EN 60651 Class2
- resolution 0.1dB
- frequency 35Hz to 8kHz
- 7 Frequency Bands
- update 1 sec.
- Lden Sound Pressure Level Day Evening Night
- RoadSortCount pattern detection; differentiate and count
- Open: Free to configure
- July 1, 2018 Prototypes available
- September 2018 60 units available
In order to view more detailed commercial information (price, lead time, etc.)
for this product, please Sign in or Register
Dimensions (in mm): 200 x 70 x 20
IP Code: IP53
Recommended operating temperature: -20° to 40° C
Protocols information: USB
Quantity of similar cells: 1
Quantity of similar blocks: 2
Battery type: Rechargeable (usb, charger, etc...)
Battery total Voltage (V): 3.7
Battery total Capacity (mAh): 2000
Outdoors, NoiseMeter is energy independent with its solar cells.
Direct supply and re-charge of battery via USB cable.
A connector for an external antenna is available
Other products from LXElectronics (1)
You might also be interested in these products
Information provided on this page is solely under
the responsibility of the company who has created and filled the page.