Class2 NoiseMeterAffordable Outdoor (IP64) SigFox connected SoundLevelMeter
- compact batterypowered module allows for multiple sensor nodes
- future in analytics is big data: compile dynamic models based on longterm, realtime data
- metering noise level is affordable! A loss of one unit is acceptable, hence unattended measurements are possible.
- No user interface (display, keys) needed, making production cost lower.
- relatively simple processors and electret microphone are sufficient and cost-efficient.
- download NoiseMeter App from AppStore or GooglePlay for free
- control and data read out of NoiseMeter via SigFox cloud
- 1/2'' prepolarized microphone
- handheld device in rugged extruded aluminum housing
- LiPo battery powered, USB for data access and re-charging
Sound Pressure Level
- 30 - 130dBA sound level range
- ± 1.5dB accuracy
- conforms to EN 60651 Class2
- resolution 0.1dB
- frequency 35Hz to 8kHz
- 7 Frequency Bands
- update 1 sec.
- Lden Sound Pressure Level Day Evening Night
- RoadSortCount pattern detection; differentiate and count
- Open: Free to configure
- Feb'18: 10 Prototypes available
- April'18: Series with 200 - 1000 units available
- July'18: NoiseMeterSystem available: 10 units pre-configured for Cluster Measurement
In order to view more detailed commercial information (price, lead time, etc.)
for this product, please Sign in or Register
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Dimensions (in mm): 200 x 110 x 50
IP Code: IP64
Battery type: Rechargeable (usb, charger, etc...)
A connector for an external antenna is available
Other products from LXElectronics (1)
Information provided on this page is solely under
the responsibility of the company who has created and filled the page.