senslighting generates savings in energy consumption, eases preventive and corrective lighting infrastructure maintenance operation, and improves the quality of service to the citizen.
senslighting device allows for point to point remote control of new or existing street lighting systems, and provides with information about temperature, consumption and voltage and generates alarms in case of overheating, power shortage and broken lamps.
· Real time point to point control (swith on/off, analog and digital dimming).
· Temperature, current consumption and voltage information.
· Alarms: Overheating, power shortage and broken lamp.
· Compatible with most commercial ballasts.
· Compatible with all lighting technologies.
· Easy to install on new and existing infrastructures.
· Minimum maintenance.