We support services providers and manufacturers making devices and IoT services fit for a successful future with the Internet of Things.
- 7layers supports the development and testing of devices with integrated wireless technologies such as Sigfox, WLAN, NFC, RFID, Bluetooth®, ZigBee, DRSC, LoRa and other wireless technologies, as well as LTE, NB-IoT, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, Tetra etc.
- We handle international type approval according to RED (former R&TTE), CE marking, e-marking, FCC, ISED Canada etc. and have years of experience with qualifications and certifications such as Bluetooth®, GCF, LoRa, MirrorLink, PTCRB and Sigfox etc.
- In addition to that we support the introduction of applications and automated, smart services in the area of m-health, smart home, vehicle2X etc. After a thorough analysis according to our SODA® model, we develop the necessary specifications and test requirements so that applications and complete Smart Services function smoothly and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- To support efficient test processes in the wireless / IoT world, 7layers has developed the Interlab EVO test management system and Interlab test systems. Interlab EVO is a web-based, scalable system, ideally suited to manage complex test processes. This team collaboration platform supports a seamless process throughout the verification lifecycle.
7layers has always been a driver of new wireless technologies. As such the company has supported the development and roll-out of a variety of different new technologies as well as the verification & validation processes of early adopters. Following this tradition and based on the clear understanding that new wireless technologies are crucial to building a successful IoT landscape, 7layers is currently engaged in supporting the development of some of the most promising technologies.
Since 2013, 7layers belongs to the Bureau Veritas Group. 7layers has more than 300 employees in our subsidiaries in Germany, Ratingen/ USA, Irvine, Sunnyvale/ S.Korea, Seoul/ China, Beijing, Shenzhen/ Japan, Yokohama. More information at www.7layers.com.
- 7layers Germany Ratingen can perform both RF & Protocol tests and radiated performance tests.
- 7layers USA Irvine can perform radiated performance tests.