Fuel it has created an intelligent level sensor (Accurate to the mm) for all types of tanks that is connected via the Sigfox* radio networks , directly linked to two platforms: Fuelsens for the and FuelDesk for the
From these interfaces each user can set up alerts:
- Alert of level, the sensor allows you to monitor consumption and filling (thus preventing failure or overfilling).
- Duration estimated before the breakdown or overfilling (based on historical consumption / degree days)
- Alert level drop (Flights, leaks, T ° etc.) with a specific sensor having the sentinel mode**
- Alert price distributors around home
The informations are available on a dashboard on the Internet, via a mobile application or directly on your own ERP via API.
The product is intended for:
- who have a tank with liquid to monitor ( water, fuel oil, oil, Adblue, GNR, gazoil..)
- (Majors + independent) wishing to know the tank level of some of their strategic customers and anticipate their demands of supply.
The Fuel it sensor allows you to know the level remaining in your tank on a daily basis (1 reading / day and the possibility to have 4 or more readings / day or more) and thus to anticipate breakdowns, to plan its restocking and to be notified in case of theft as soon as the second measurement is taken, all this without having to move to your tank.
* : works also with LoRaWAN
** : This mode will be included on a specific sensor called 'anti-theft', with this mode the sensor can as a normal sensor perform 1 or 4 daily readings, however in addition it will perform 'level checks' every 10 min as its normal operation but will not send this data on the Sigfox network and store it internally, then repeat a measurement 10 min later and thus compare it to the previous one. If a difference is noted, the sensor will perform verification measurements and will confirm or not the measurement and thus trigger a "sentinel" alert if the level has evolved.
- This mode, due to the fact that the sensor does not send all its data on the network but the stocks internally, avoids strongly to wear out the battery-