RCD Radiokomunikace Ltd. offers tailor-made development and production services for partners. We can also help you with measurement, testing and certification.
RCD Radiokomunikace was established in 1993. Its activities and results continue the Czechoslovak tradition of radiotechnical production. RCD Radiokomunikace focuses its development activities and production on radio equipment and accessories for the services of the Integrated Emergency System, mainly for the Police and the Fire Brigade.
Its main activities:
- development and production of IoT sensors for all major wireless networks operating in Europe and worldwide
- development and production of antennas and antenna systems
- development and production of special radio accessories for the Police and the Fire Brigade
- development and production of systems for radio coverage of underground areas, road and rail tunnels
- tailor-made hardware and firmware development
- measurement, testing and certification services
Internet of Things is an interesting area for us where we can offer services for development and production of IoT devices both, in a sample and mass production scale. The most commonly used IoT technologies:
- Bluetooth (data and audio), Wi-Fi, GSM, LTE, SIGFOX, LoRa, IQRF, mesh networks in ISM bands
- GNSS positioning systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, SBAS)
- Non-Satellite Radio Positioning Methods (UWB, RFID, NFC)
- Inertial sensors (acceleration, tilt, compass)
- Measurement of electrical and non-electrical quantities (voltage, current, temperature, humidity)
- Solar power, wireless charging