SGS is a leading global supplier of complete solutions for wireless testing and certification services. With competence centers in North America, Asia and Europe, we have a strong portfolio of certifications and accreditations, including laboratories worldwide that are ISO 17025 accredited and offering testing services for LPWA technologies such as SigFox, LoRa, NB-IoT, CAT M1 in addition to GCF, PTCRB, CTIA, Bluetooth SIG, Wi-Fi Alliance, NFC, Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), USB, Global Platform, Continua Alliance. Accompanying wireless device certification, SGS completes your portfolio with International Type approvals, Product Safety, Battery, Chemistry and Eco-design services. Our global presence makes us the industry leader in wireless testing and certification and a one-stop solution provider.
We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
- Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
- Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
- Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
- Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
- SGS China (Schenzen) can perform radiated performance tests.
- SGS Finland (Espoo) can perform radiated performance tests.
- SGS Taiwan (Taipei) can perform radiated performance tests.
- SGS USA (Suwanee) can perform radiated performance tests.