Technical Testing Institute Piešťany (Technický skúšobný ústav Piešťany, š.p. aka TSÚ Piešťany, š.p.) is independent certification/testing/inspection organization for conformity assessment/ approval.
TSÚ Piestany, š.p. is EU Notified Body with identification number 1299 for following EU Directives and EP and Council Regulations:
- 92/42/EEC Efficiency requirements for new hot-water boilers fired with liquid or gaseous fuels
- 2014/68/EU Pressure equipment (PED)
- 2000/14/EC Noise emissions in the environment by equipment for use outdoors
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- 2014/53/EU Radio equipment (RED)
- 2006/42/EC Machinery
- 2009/48/EC Safety of toys
- 2014/29/EU Simple pressure vessels
- Regulation (EU) 2016/426 Appliances burning gaseous fuels
- EU Regulation 305/2011 Construction products
- products according to ISO/IEC 17065 - appliances burning solid or gaseous fuels (heaters, ovens, cookers etc.), cooling and air-conditioning devices, packagings, toys, bicycles including EPAC bicycles, electric equipment, winning gaming machines, radio equipment, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), water pumps, gully tops and manhole tops, fire extinguishers and components, machinery equipment, PTO drive shafts, piece-goods storage units, medical electrical devices,
- material testing of products (temperature and climate tests, corrosion resistance, pull, tension and flexion, UV radiation etc.),
- network quality measurement,
- noise emissions and imissions,
- solar collectors and systems in the Solar Keymark system,
- vehicles according to ATP Agreement (on the International Carriage of Perishable Foodstuffs),
- QMS according to requirements of EN ISO 9001 series of standards,
- persons according to EN ISO/IEC 17024.
- Length, pressure, temperature, acoustics pressure and mechanical vibrations, water-meters, moment of force (torque wrenches), electrical values and wages.
Note: TSÚ Slovakia (Piestany) can perform radiated performance tests.