TÜV Rheinland is proud to be a partner of Sigfox and an approved service provider to them and their customers for testing services throughout our global network namely, Europe, US, Japan, Taiwan and India with other locations to be added. TÜV Rheinland is an international organization of 20,000 people providing Testing, Inspection and Certification services to an array of industry verticals from Agriculture to Automotive in over 500 locations in 70 countries. Our participation in this space for almost one and a half centuries has given global recognition of our brand synonymous with quality, safety and reliability.
Since our activities cross many borders of industry verticals, it follows we keep abreast of the changes in the world that has impact on them. Furthermore it’s paramount we ensure continuity in the services we provide in supporting our customers and partners. Although we are active in all areas of wireless, a particular focus has been specifically drawn to LPWAN and the ecosystems it embraces as the fundamental backbone of IoT.
TÜV Rheinland has taken a lead positon in a number of areas since the arrival of some of these technologies. Our global wireless team come from a variety of industry backgrounds hence we are well placed to offer a strong foundation of consultancy in the topics. Our positon to serve the wireless community remains unconditional and our continued investments are testament to this.
- TÜV Rheinland Germany (Nurnberg) can perform radiated performance tests.
- TÜV Rheinland Japan (Yokohama) can perform radiated performance tests.
- TÜV Rheinland Netherlands (Leek) can perform radiated performance tests.
- TÜV Rheinland Taiwan (Taipei) can perform both RF & Protocol tests and radiated performance tests.
- TÜV Rheinland USA (Pleasanton) can perform radiated performance tests.