The ExoSense solution is a ready-to-deploy condition-monitoring application that provides operational insight into high-value assets, systems, and equipment. ExoSense focuses on the concept of the condition monitoring and visualization of user-defined assets rather than on the IP connected devices.
- Zero coding to customize: A simple configuration environment lets you customize branding, themes, user hierarchies, roles, and more without writing a line of code.
- Deploys in under an hour: Deploy the application in under an hour, connect ready-made devices in a day, and have a solution in customers’ hands within a week.
- Makes IoT accessible: No huge up-front costs, lengthy development times, or in-house DevOps team required, so IoT is more feasible and cost-efficient.
- Backed by a powerful platform: ExoSense is built on Murano, an IoT platform that offers the security, scalability, and business-system integrations required for enterprise IoT solutions.
Leverage ExoSense to monitor equipment status and performance, manage user and asset groups, build tailored insights and dashboards, and customize alerts and notifications. Including the features below:
- Customizable dashboards
- Condition-based alerting
- Business integrations
- Location tracking
- Asset/device templates
The features you need and the flexibility to make it your own.
- Connected device configuration: Remotely configure devices to connect and send data. Assign devices to groups, initiate firmware updates, and provide update status. Support for multiple protocols (HTTP, MQTT) and security methods, including TLS certificate management.
- Codeless asset builder: Asset-creation workflows let you configure signals and transformations, set up rules and notifications, and create templates for large deployments without writing code.
- Flexible hierarchies: Control who can view data and manage assets with industrial-based hierarchies that can be customized to fit the structure of any business—create customer or distributor views, regional groupings, and more.
- Programmable insights: Standard algorithms provide anomaly detection, signal forecasting, and cross comparisons to set thresholds based on historical data. Freely integrate custom algorithms to support more complex calculations and insights.
For more information or technical documentation, please refer to https://exosense.readme.io/