Focus to provide a more flexible and efficient solution to his customers, Citycare has developed a new connected Sigfox AED by providing the following key features:
- Total mobility, our AED communicates directly with the Citycare server via the Sigfox network)
- No more technical constraint due to the installation (ex: Power supply)
- Transmission of the information faster, the technical alert and the notification to the customer throught the Citycare technical service is less than 2 seconds
Citycare's Solution is innovative because it is the only one on the market with the following characteristics:
- AED with a Medical Product class IIB certification incorporating a Sigfox radio transmitter.
- Defibrillator that provides real-time supervision for both fixed AEDs and nomadic AEDs
- The Citycare solution is no longer "plug & play" but only "play"!
End Product Certificate P_00F2_D20F_01
Dimensions (in mm): 95 x 280 x 250
Dedicated - Internal
Type: PCB printed
Battery life: 5 Years
Flashable Firmware: No
No connector for an additional external antenna