Industrial Foxduino is a flexible and low cost Sigfox communication device. It includes a low energy micro-controller (0,4uA standby) that users can program with the Arduino IDE. Small size and a rugged enclosure allows to use it on industrial environment.
Ad hoc designed modules can be attached in order to use any sensor, communication or power supplies. Due to this module system, you won't need to certify the device designed to satisfy your technological needs.
Thanks to the Arduino compatible micro-controller, you can program the firmware in order to develop the optimal functionality of the device. Use this module no only for prototyping but for long series production.
- Telit Sigfox Module
- SAMD21G18A micro-controller. Low Energy. Arduino compatible.
- ½ wave antenna.
- 11,8 dBm
- 25DB interface (I/0 digital signals, serial communication,...)
- Metalic enclosure.
SIGFOX Ready integration:
- Low Energy micro-controller (Arduino compatible).
- 11,8dB signal power (+3dB option by firmware)
- Small size and metallic enclosure.
- Digital output/input /serial communication,...
- Low cost