Who is TEO?
TEO is predestined to monitor temperature, humidity, presence and power consumption. TEO is tasked with :
- being the guardian of the cold chain for school canteens, restaurants, ... ;
- being the guardian of the right conditions for exhibiting or storing public works (museums, archives ...);
- but also being the guardian regarding the proper functioning of the electricity network and the proper use of electricity within premises ...
Very quickly, TEO generates significant savings by providing proactivity and advice, but also helps reduce the carbon footprint in each of the missions it provides.
Our solution comes in 2 parts :
- a physical device to collect information
- an application to store and analyze data