Reference : TX TEMP CONT SIGFOX 300-002
This device is a rugged temperature transmitter (IP65) provided with an external temperature contact probe (1.5m length).
It allows you to efficiently monitor temperatures in a variety of different applications:
• Cold rooms temperature monitoring
• Fluid distribution networks
• All types of surface temperature measurements
This transmitter is particularly designed for harsh environments and industrial applications.
The TX TEMP CONT SIGFOX 300-002 is self-powered with an AA type 3,6V Lithium battery.
Depending on data transmission periodicity, battery life can reach up to 10 years autonomy.
This transmitter is smart
It embeds two optional features to save battery and facilitate its use :
• Report by Exception function : it allows you to set low and high alert thresholds to send an automatic frame if the temperature value exceeds or is above the thresholds. No more ineffective frames that consume battery, monitor your temperature exclusively through the alert function.
• Time Window Update : you can remotely modify your transmitter’s configuration from the Sigfox backend, no more onsite manual intervention to reboot the transmitter to retrieve its new configuration.
For more information, please contact us.
End Product Certificate P_0043_AAA4_01
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Oman, Reunion, Singapore, South Africa
Direct buy link: https://enless-wireless.com/en/contact.html
EXW – Ex Works
Dimensions (in mm): 65 x 79 x 40
IP Code: IP65
Recommended operating temperature: -20° to 55° C
Mandatory - External
Dedicated - Internal
Type: ¼ wave
Battery life: 10 Years
Battery type: Replaceable
Sensitivity (in dB): -126
Flashable Firmware: Yes
No connector for an additional external antenna