Please be advised that this radio configuration (RC1) is not adapted for United States.
The sensor for traffic flow census. Detection principle is based on continuous measurement of geomagnetic field. Sensor operate wirelessly and feeds autonomously by using batteries that provide the sensor with a lifetime up to 3 years for traffic flow detection and classification. The sensor is installed under the surface in 20 minutes without wires and with minimal civil work. It calibrates automatically and it can be deployed in the cobble or paving block as well as “on surface” version. Wireless sensors capture and send data / information to the cloud-based software platform. Processing the information in the cloud maximize accuracy levels, cancelling out many of interferences effects of the environment, providing also the possibility of easy monitoring the operational data (battery voltage, temperature ).
The typical use cases are:
- National/regional traffic sensus
- Road maintenance and road infractructure planning
- Sustainable urban mobility planning and Air quality planning (as a TBMS - compliance with CEN TS 17378)
- Urban planning and development
- Traffic safety
- vehicle counting
- categorization of vehicles into 3 classes - cars, vans, trucks
- categorization of velocity (up to 5 classes), can be set up based on the local speed limit
- the direction of the vehicle movement.
End Product Certificate P_0071_CCB7_01
In order to view more detailed commercial information (price, lead time, etc.) for this product, please Sign in or Register
Dimensions (in mm): 120 x 90 x 90
IP Code: IP68
Mandatory - Internal
Dedicated - Internal
Battery life: 3 Years
Battery type: Replaceable
Flashable Firmware: No
A connector for an external antenna is available