ParkiCity is mobile application that you can find on the stores, AppStore and PlayStore, and download for free.
When launched, it will situate the car driver on a map, and give him / her the information of availability of the parking spaces around that are equipped with the Proxima sensor:
- green points on the map are available spots
- red points are occupied spaces
Follow the green point to find where to park !
- change the map background: plan or satellite
- pinpoint where you park: for all of us absent minded people
- set an alarm if you park on a time-limited space, be aware on when to leave
- send us an email: ideas of improvements for example
ParkiCity gives the information of availability of parking spaces that are equiped with Proxima sensors.
Using the application, car drivers are guided through the available parking place the nearest to their destination.
In most big cities, from 10% to 30% of car drivers are looking for a place where to park.
This creates traffic jam, polution, and accidents on jammed areas while other areas less known can have some spaces available.
Using the smartphone application ParkiCity, car drivers are aware of the location of available parking places around them, so they save up on time and gasoline whenever they pass by any city.
This helps optimising the parking occupancy all over the city, and not only on the well known areas. Also, less people on the road looking for a parking place helps to the thinning of the traffic, and for a more pleasurable city.